Rev run couldn't be anymore right when he posted this one.. I guess you can say sometimes were to blind to see or to know when it's not always the best thing to always be right.. I guess you can say I've always been trying to be right and I end up being an asshole instead... I can easily speak for everyone in the world and say .. Relationships are hard... And live has it's pros and cons.. But I guess you can also say the pros or cons can out weigh each other depending on the love and understanding you have for one another.. If you allow yourself to see the little bad things to be bigger than they are.. You become blind to see the bigger picture and that is to know what things can be easily worked out if it's understood and kept small.. Like rev run said to .. Take care of problems while their infants because when their grown their more hard and mor painful.. It's true.. Ugh I've been up restless and not even a bit of my eyes are tired but the only thing I am tired of is the fact that in the end of it all there's only one thing I need and want no matter what shit goes on one person and that's Klarissa libramonte.. Although we might be dramatic selfish assholes.. The way I love her cannot be matched or broken..ugh she's the one person I can easily say.. Would want to spend a more than a lifetime with..

ugh.. I can't even sleep because I'm not sleepy soo much is running through my head... I wouldve thought that the divorce would not affect me but it has bigger than I couldve imagined.. And to top it off I've lost the one person who was everything to me..I have too much in my mind and need something or someone to help me out of it.. I'm really considering moving out..

No comments:
Post a Comment