September 22, 2009
Stresss
I'm starting feel and beginning to believe that I can't do this nursing thing..soany things to learn and cram I'm and to memorize. Especially discourging comments from my mom and brother makes me wonder maybe I can't do this I've failed or given up on majority of things in my life and with no encouragment I'm starting to think I can't even to this nursing isn't as easy as it seems. I want to give up and just find my ethopia..I'm studying my book and doing my hw an it seems like when I feel like I've done so much when in reality ivE only barely scratced the surface of it..ugh..doing it alone is hard and depressing.. It even made it so much harder when I talked to my dad and hearing him trying to tell me I can do it when I know deep in his heart is filled with the financial tribulations and expensive amounts of debt bring him almost to the point of depression. Hearing from my aunt informing me that my dad is not the same person e used to be.. And now that makes me cry to know I can't do anything about it..it's been one day and I'm already exhausted it's so stupid how I cry while I'm trying to do my hw...I hate myself for being weak...I'm never gonna make it with nursing I should just quit..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment