Technology has it's grasp on the world like a vice grip.. Social networks spreading through the Internet like a virus...although it has it's pros and cons but at what audacity can a social network make or break a person. Social networks like myspace..Twitter ... Facebook ... Etc. Have taken up the lives of many people. Causingthem to loose the lust of a genuine conversation or personality or the choices easily made over certain things just to post a bulletin or write on someone wall or tweet..etc. The point of a social network is to stay in touch with people or in some peoples cases meeting people. I mean cmon when have the words myspace, Twitter, and facebook been accepted in automatic spellcheck or even in te English dictionary. It's sad how I can easily misspell Twitter and there's already an auto correction? Lol I'm not hating it's just there have been so many new faces of social networks it's become ridiculous.. Although I have them I've learned to tone it down so that my life isn't overwhelmed or overtaken by them
a little piece of my mind
No comments:
Post a Comment